Saturday, July 18, 2009

25 years old.

In my perspective, it is a little bit too young for a guy to marry at the age of 25. For me, guy’s most suitable age to marry is around 27-30 bah. This range age of guys should have been worked for few years and have already stabled their financial status? They should be able to afford in buying things they like for their own and also for their girlfriend as well.

Back to the point, tonight I will be attending my cousin bro son’s wedding. He’s only 25 years old and getting married tonight. It’s not like I don’t agree guys to get married at such young age, if the guy already have a stable financial, then of course they can get marry any age they want.

However, Happy Wedding My Dear Nephew. LOL, feel so old sia. I only knew I had this cousin bro until I’m 17 years old. And his youngest son happens to be my bro’s school friend? Funny. However, his youngest son looks so much like jay chow. No offence to Jay Chow’s fan, its just my own perspective lar. I bet he will look even more alike when he change to Jay Chow’s current hairstyle =P

jaychou2

P/s: Jay Chou’s Songs are nice :x

No comments:

Post a Comment