Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Burfday Jocelyn Ng xD

IMG2205A_

Got this photo from her blog. =p

Happy Birthday to my dearest mei, Jocelyn Ng Sze Lin! =D

Don’t scold me for stealing your this photo hor. Cause you look so cute in this photo. =p Happy 14th Birthday Mei. =D Although you no longer call me jie, but I still enjoy calling you mei =P Know you for I think 9 months le. Since last year December de :x

Paiseh for the delay of your present. Although I use courier service to send to you, but it got delay. The courier service de people so stupid nia, see the address wrongly, 1C he see as 10 =.=” Stupid nia :p Else you already got it with you and can start to argue with me that the strawberry on the book is actually orange. But it actually is PINK. ><

Except for the book which I courier, I bought her 20k A Cash =) I really love my this mei not less hor :x Even though sometimes she scold me on phone. Mei, sorry for all the thing I do that makes u angry. Stay hyper you this cheerful mei. Love ya <3

Once again, Happy 14th Birthday Mei~ <333 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment