Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To You.

To You.

Last night was a disaster for me. I just want to say that I will not blame you for anything because it’s not your fault. You always tend to blame yourself for everything no matter its right or wrong. I know you would surely think it is your fault. Blame you? Scold you? Hate you? Everything on you? It’s not even your fault. It’s my own problem. Just don’t feel so guilty already you silly =P

From we firstly know each other, until we became good friends, I feel happy about what happened between us. Remember the *dit dit dit* sound you heard while we were on phone that night? Well, it’s not *dit dit dit dit and then diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*, its *dit~dit~dit~dit~* continuing. I wouldn’t say I know you very well. But you must admit that I somehow knows what you think at times? xD We think alike de lor, please remember that!

I’m feeling so thankful for God to bring you into my life. I am so happy to have a good friend like you. And I’m sure we will always be good friends. =) So don’t be silly and we can just rewind back to the day where we still laughing happily on the phone. Remember your rewind theory? How good if everything can be rewind and according to you, it can be be rewind.

I have this silly thinking before. That you might have like me a little but you didn’t notice it. I still remember there is this period where we both are confusing what kind of relationship we are in by that time. Missed the time you call me *dear* because of the silly and stupid dream I had about my mei, my kor and you.

Ok, I’m over bubbly again. The main point I’m trying to say its we are good friends and we will always be, ok? ^^  Thanks for giving me good memories. I will cherished the memories you’ve gave to me. You’ve been giving a good memories for me and the memories will continue building. Cheer up ^^

The time we coupled has been a very happy day for me. You always pei me play. But you can’t pei me much now already. =(

You know what I need than anybody else. Just continue giving it and I’ll be satisfied. Love can’t be force. I’m glad that you found someone you like. It’s good for you. Lucky her, she will get every care from you.

Most important thing, DON’T FEEL GUILTY YOU SILLY!! ^^ And do the promises you promised me. =)

GOOD FRIENDS FOREVER =)

No comments:

Post a Comment