Friday, June 26, 2009

Amendments

Some amendments for the Sorry post.

I remember every single thing you told me. Things you like and don’t like to eat, things you interested, your past working place, what you like and what you don’t and a lot more. I’m gonna miss you very much le. ><

I will always be by your side when you need me. I will try to not to message you as often as before. Although not talking to you is gonna be very hard for me. I rather suffer myself but I don’t want to become a problem to you and makes you feel irritated more. >< You can don’t talk to me but just don’t delete me or block me from your msn.

I’ve change the top pictures which I’ve been displayed for months. And every single word from that picture is what I wish for you. Truly from my heart. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment