Sunday, June 28, 2009

Proud :x

Last night went out with See Meng and Siew Wai. She came back from Singapore for some time already but we never go yum cha with her. She say wants to show us her bf mar. So her bf fetch us out. We went to have our dinner at Filling Station. And I have no idea why her bf keep saying wants to eat in places with aircond. Seriously it is weird for a guy who insist to eat in a place with aircon lor. It shocks me and See Meng.

We finish our dinner quite early. Its only 9pm. I ordered Chicken Ham Carbonara. We were talking about days during our secondary time. It was so stupid and funny. Gossips about people. Omg we are so bad :x However, when me and See Meng wants to pay back her bf, he said he treat us eat. Yay, Thanks to him ^^

Since our dinner ends so early, they ask if there is any other place we wants to go. And so I brought them to the hotel I worked before, Tower Regency Hotel. xD

Went there then saw Lela and talked to her for a while. For our first batch of the front office staffs, only left Kak Faez, Ya A, Lela, Ema, and Sharin. I was quite shock when I heard Ema is still in front office. But it was a good thing though, at least next time if I go back to work, I still have friends there. xD

When they show me the price list, that was a big shock and feel of super proud and happy. xD

THEY ARE STILL USING THE PRICE BROCHURE THAT I DESIGNED EARLIER. XD

AC332

When I hold this brochure, I feel superb proud. Because they are still using the brochure that I design. =)

I asked to see the empty room. When I was still working in that hotel, I never been to the hotel rooms before. And I recorded videos. xD

I Went to see a few types of room. Firstly was Deluxe Room. Follow by Junior Suite, Ambassador Suite, and Pent House Suite. Pent House Suite is the most expensive type of room in this hotel. The price is RM5k PER NIGHT. Siao right? Lols, I wont so siao to choose to live in a room which cost RM5K per night to stay lor. 5K I can go travel in my favorite country liao. xD But still its worth it because I get to take a look at such expensive room. xD

And of all the rooms, I still prefer Junior Suite. Because it is more spacious and looks nicer. =)

Junior Suite

Pent House Suite

That’s all for now. Bye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment