Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heartbroken

My heart is very pain. But I was told that I cannot say my heart is pain. Cause according to scientific knowledge *special thanks to Jocelyn*, heart pain or heartache only happens when we are having heart attack.

Everything was normal until this afternoon when I was back from my class. I went to audition to play with Wen Jie and Fel. And in the room, I realize something. I know he doesn’t like me to jealous so much but what I saw is just beyond my limit. My tears straight falls down when I saw him saying *I love you sorpor* to her.

No matter how I message him in audition or sms, he didn’t reply me much. I cried non stop. Cause I really don’t know what to do. I thought last night we both still happily talking on phone. And suddenly, everything just changed. I asked him in msn later on and he doesn’t seem to know what to reply me. It all began ever since he knows the girl when she ask him to send her *haxx*. He likes her. Even though she likes to bully him by talking to him in Cantonese. At this very moment, I blame myself for not able to make him to like me. I’m such a failure. I can’t even make someone I love to love me the same way. Or perhaps no one would ever love me the same way as me towards them. I don’t know. ><

I hate her. But I have no rights to even hate her. Hate her for snatching him from me? He’s not even my audition couple anymore. I can only blame myself because I can’t make him to EVEN like me like how I love him. How pathetic. I called him up to talk to him. He doesn’t know what to reply me in the phone. 

But however, I remember what he promised me. He said he will never pangseh me. I truly hope that we are still good friends. Because I have nothing much left with me T.T. He said I will never feel alone because I have him.

I don’t know how to smile anymore. Wen Jie, we will just remain the same like before ok? Don’t bu li wo cause you already coupled with her and if you don care about me I really will collapse de. ><

I feel so sad. I can’t go through this alone. T.T  Pls, someone cheer me up? ><

At the very end, I can only say I tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment