Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kor

How would anyone of you would feel when someone you care for so much tells you that they are stress out talking to you? Whoever knows me well knows I care so much for my kor.

On this day, he told me he is stressed out talking to me. I care for him so much and so when I know he is stressed out talking to me make me feel so sad and the first thing on my mind is of coz I don’t want him to stress. However, I said something wrong with the wrong intention. I realized i have this thing, I tend to say what I really want to say into the wrong meaning and makes people misunderstands my means and got pissed or angry with me.

So I said the wrong thing and everything has became a disaster for me. Kor, I don’t know if you are reading this or not, I just want to say I’m sorry for the words I said. I just don’t want to see you stressing cause of me. We’ve known each other for 5 month plus and I’ve always feel blessed to have know you. I’ve been crying and I only hoped you can treat me as normal friend. I don’t dare to wish for much.

I hope you understands the messages I send to you. We have histories. They will always be in my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment