Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Want You To Be Happy

Finally, I feel so relieved after what he told me last night. Something happy has happened. I must say that I feel so happy for him because I know there is only one person who can really make him truly happy and now they are happy together^^

However, I will still do the promise I said earlier.  I’m referring to my promise towards someone whom I care a lot. Although the process is not easy but I know I will able to go through it. I wonder did I said something wrong which irritated him >< I talk to him and he doesn’t seem to reply me. I’m worrying >< I think it must be my fault which makes him don’t want to reply me. Dui Bu Qi T.T

There is a song I used to ease my pain. Which the song is very helping. =)

Its *You’re In Love* by Wilson Phillips

And now i see that you're so happy
And ooh, it just sets me free
And I'd like to see
Us as good of friends
As we used to be
Aah, my love, aah
You're in love
That's the way
It should be
'cause i want you to be happy
You're in love
And i know
That you're not in love with me
Ooh it's enough
For me to know
That you're in love
Sometimes it's hard to believe
That you're never coming back to me
I've had this dream that you'd always be by my side

This part of the lyrics somehow sings out what is in my heart.

I Want You To Be Happy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment