Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blur Queen

I totally cannot believe that I actually left my hp in my room.>.> I only realize that when I was in the car where my bro is rushing to drop me off and go for class as well. Things doesn't seem to end this way. I forgot to bring my comb with me and now my hair is so messy and I wish so much to go home and take my hp now. T.T

6 more mins till my class start. Please call me blur queen. >.>

*Not ~BlurQueen~ * but really a blur queen.  .____.

How I wish he could *poke* me when he sees this, but I don think he has the mood to do so anymore. I missed talking to him. =(

Woke up quite early by mama this morning at 615am. They came back from JB le. We went to 富山eat 点心. Stupid msn is driving me crazy again. Been wanting to leave offline message for someone but doesn't seem able to deliver. >.> Fine I'll just send it later on when I'm back at home. I feel like skipping customer service classes later. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I really wants my hp back so much =(

No comments:

Post a Comment