Friday, June 5, 2009

Justin

Sometimes, this world can be really so small. Remembering Judee told me about this guy call Justin. And something to be surprise is that when I was working in Tower Regency Hotel like 3 months ago, there is this guy call Justin as well. He is the technician in WinCom Telephone System company. I can’t really remember what their company name. :x

Every time when something is wrong with the telephony system, we will ring the wincom and tell them to come and check about the telephone system. If serious, Ms. Pearl will come along too. But the usual person whom I deal more with is this guy call Justin as well.

That time, whenever Justin come, he will ask me. “So, what’s the problem today?” Or when I do the talking first, I will look at him and smile and say “I’ve got a present for you” and tell him about which guest complaint that they cannot call through their room or they cannot seem to make call to outside.

Ok how we used to talk is not important. I’m just over bubbly over it. Ok the main thing I’m trying to say that the Justin that Judee knows is the same Justin that works in WinCom. :x

This world really so small. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment