Friday, June 19, 2009

=(

YAY! Finally. After so many nights of not enough sleep, I finally hands in my assignment. Never really audi much due to the assignment and I feel so bad about it. Although I did audi a few rounds to distress myself in between. But really only a few games nia. :x

I want to thanks him for keep urging me about my assignment. He wasn’t really happy lately. I guess I know why bah. Tomorrow then is Saturday le. I feel so scared of tomorrow due to what he had told me earlier. I can’t even be happy when I think of what he said earlier about tomorrow even now I’m free of assignment already.   

Today is my 3rd sis’s birthday. We will have dinner with her as the past years. I really hope him to be happy. He always say “don worry about me”. I would do anything to make him happy lor

I miss the emoticon he use. Especially the xD word. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment