Monday, June 22, 2009

I Love You.

We on phone for 1 hour last night and we didn’t notice it. I guess its because we are having happy time talking together. I can’t really describe how happy I am when I’m on phone with him and I enjoy it so much. He sounds so cute and I love listening to his voice. We hang up because he needs to reply messages. Else I really hope we could talk more longer. =(

I really love him so much le. I am happy to be loving him. =)

I told my mei about what I wish for from Wen  Jie. She say my wish so simple. I only wish to stay by him and share his problems when he sad or share his happiness with him when he’s happy. I just need him to chat with me and care for me and I care for him. I said I will wait for him for 1 year. And I will do so.

Wen Jie, I really love you so much. Just don’t push me away and thinking I’m wasting my time. Because I don’t think its wasting at all.

陪着你的光阴 怎样都不算蹉跎

陪着你的光阴 永远都觉得不够

 

No comments:

Post a Comment