Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thanks

Complicated feelings are buried inside me now. I just came back from my brunch and feel so weird. Why makes me feel weird? I don’t know.

I wonder, to whoever reads my blog, am I a good listener to you all? I’ll be so happy when you all tell your stories to me and I feel so happy because you share it with me and I’m glad at least I could help you all by simply listening to whatever you all want to say. I never ask for any credits because it’s not needed. 

You all choose to tell me because you all trusted me so much. I never let down any of my friends before and I’ve always been thank for listening to them when they need someone to talk to. Hereby, I thanks you all for trusted me so much and I will continue supports you all while I’m still alive in this world. I also want to thanks a few person who supports me during my hard times. Firstly, my mei, Jocelyn. She has been listening to my grandmother stories for months and I know I bored her at times when listening to my stories, but I’m really thankful to have her by my side.

Secondly, I would like to thanks Wen Jie. Every time when I’m sad because of things happened in my life, he will cheer me up, he turns my sadness into happiness by simply *hush hush* me to slow down my tears. It helps a lot. He always cheer me up and an wei me when he knows I cry. Still remember the period where me and my kor had some arguments, he was there all the time to pei me chat and cry.  If I don’t have him beside me during that tough period, I really don’t know how to go through that period myself. Wen Jie, Xie Xie Ni. =) Please continue to support me, because your support means a lot to me. =)

Thirdly, I want to thank Momo aka Vicky. She’s been listening to me and supports me when I am so sad and down. She gave me a lot of ideas and cheer me up by her own unique way. She tells me the truth although the truth hurts. She will apologize first before she tell me the truth. Thank you so much Vicky. ^^

I would like to thanks Judee also. She’s been hearing my stories and send me home and comfort me a lot during tough times. Remembering that day I cried in class and she send me home. I really feel so thankful to have her by my side. Thanks Judee ^^ Love Ya ^^

Forth person to thank, my jie aka Angela. Every time when I have problems, she will give me advice and makes me laugh. Feel so comfort every time I tell her my stories. Thanks a lot jie. =)

Fifth person to thank, Mindy Mei. She purposely call me up that day because she knows I’m sad. I feel so thankful when I talk to her on the phone and she comforts me and give me advice.

Lastly, special thanks to my brother and his gf. On Tuesday night, it was a tough night for me and I went to knock his room and cry on his bed. His gf were there to listen to my problems. He gave me a big hug which makes me feel so warm. I love you, Shu Wei =)

I feel so thankful to have you all besides me. I love you all and I will not go through all those tough time without the supports from every each of you. I love you all and thanks for supporting me. Please continue to support me. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment