Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Papa Day ^^

Happy Papa Day to all the Papa in the world =) May You all have a great one with your sons and daughters ^^

This morning I woke up at 1030 by mama. She say today is Papa day and Papa wants to go eat breakfast together. We didn’t tell Papa tat we are going to celebrate for him. *But I think he knows =p*

So we took him to the Old Town Kopitiam at the Ipoh Field. The streets are quiet because its a Sunday mar. However, it is quite crowded inside the kopitiam. I’ve order the Gai Si Hor Fun as usual together with a bowl of half boiled egg plus with one cup of enrich chocolate. As usual papa didn’t order anything lor. He *income tax* of our food as usual xD. He has been doing that since we small and so we already used to it  :x

After brunch, We went to shop a little. I bought a shoe from Coey’s Shop. I saw one shoe but 2 different color. One is the white ones and the one was the black one. I love both of them very much. x.x but wasn’t allow to buy them together. Mama say buy one try and see if its comfortable to wear then only decide whether to buy the black ones as well. I choose the white ones than the black color because its more easier when I need to match my clothes and bottom.

I bought the shoe with RM35 after 20% discount by Coey. ^^    

Then I went to walk around and saw the ground floor got this KBOX Singing Competition. I walk by the stage and went to Starbucks. Thought of having one cup of my favorite chocolate cream chip but then again it’s expensive. x.x However, I accidentally bumped into Calvin. He was with his 2 girlfriends. *Pure girl friend only he say* We talk for some time then he went off with the 2 girl friend of him.

AC342

My New White Shoe. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment