Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Past Tense

I tend to be someone who loves to reviews back all the histories I had back then with some of my friends. Some of them, we just don’t keep in contact, but some of them we still keep in contact, updates each other’s life in msn sometimes. It doesn’t matter its one month once or one week once, as long as we keep track of each other’s life.

I love to wander so much on the msn history I have with everyone in my msn list. Of course, there are a few histories on my favorite list. Like Luna, Jack, Marc, Seal, and Ps. This few person I mention has been my favorite person to talk, especially Luna and Ps. Luna is my god sis, I love her to bits but she’s busy with her life and so we haven’t been talk for months. Ps is my best friend and he’s been supporting me a lot in the past few years and he is still supporting me now but only when he is FREE. I purposely highlighted the FREE word cause he has been super duper busy since he started his uni life. His birthday is soon coming which next month 15th of July. It is also my mei ’s birthday. Gonna find one day go post office and post the present to mei. I bought Ps a watch last year for his birthday. I would really feel so happy if he is wearing it on his birthday. And possible, I might be able to celebrate his birthday together with the Nana gang this year. Maybe together with Ken as well. However it is yet to be confirm.

However, histories can break our heart at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment