Friday, June 26, 2009

Sorry

Sometimes, saying too much sorry will irritates people without notice. And for that, I am an expert. There are 4 kinds of emotion mixing in myself now. Sadness, disappointment, lost and bitter. I can hardly breathe now . Breathing is so painful. I really don’t know what to do now. I’m stuck here and I don’t know what to write. I can’t seems to find the right words to replace my emotions. I suddenly feel so helpless.  I tried so hard to makes us talk like last time. But no matter how hard I try, it only last for some time. I didn’t know that things I said actually irritated you. For this, I apologize deeply.

I’m doing this is because I wish there was a way that I could go back in time to chat with you like as though we were best of the best friends. Maybe not best friend, we are good friends according to what you said. A friend who understands you more than others do. Maybe you don’t know the feeling of my heart break into a million pieces when you are being cold to me. I feel uneasy. I don’t feel right. The feeling is horrible. I know you feel guilty and don’t know what to do with me. But it’s alright,it’s ok. Because I’m still living in the memory where you and I had great time together. You know, every moment I spend with you is a moment I treasure. I hope you will be back someday. Someday where I can chat with you like how we used to chat which you say you feel relax and nice talking to me because you can say what you want to say without thinking anything. I will always be by your side when you need me. I will try to not to message you as often as before. Although not talking to you is gonna be hard for me. I rather suffer myself but I don’t want to become a problem to you and makes you feel irritated more. >< You can don’t talk to me but just don’t delete me or block me from your msn.

You always said, *Don’t love me best*. You’ve also said that love can’t be force. And I want to say the same theory that you can’t force someone to stop loving you also. It takes time I guess.

Once I said I hope we are still good friends and you said we are. I truly hope we are still good friends. You know I have always wanted you to be happy everyday and now she is back with you and I feel you will be happy everyday now. I’ve did what I promised earlier and please take good care of yourself. Your back has been pain for some time but I know you don’t like people telling you to do this and that. I just think you should go see doctor about it because you feel painful of it.

I hope the best for you and her. May you both happily loving together. Silly you. ^^ I do hope we can still audi together. =) As good friends of course. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment