Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1 Month

Happy 1 month! It is very silly , cause we are not like together for 1 month or something like that. However, this day means a lot to me. The fastest friend-become-good friend in my history. Even my best friend, It took us half a year to become best friend. I really appreciate this good friend of mine and I just want to say I’ll always be your listener and supporter no matter you’re sad or happy.

However, I’m really a boring and not interesting person. I often bored people easily. But that is something I couldn’t change. How I wish I can be a joker. At least I can cheer people up. There are also people cheered by me in their own way. For example, 2 of my brother-in law. They can be very happy by simply *suan* me cause they know I won’t mad at them and they find it quite fun to *suan* me. I don’t mind to be *suan*, at least I made them happy.

Sorry for being a boring person. T.T

Happy 1 month. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment