Monday, May 25, 2009

Tagged-By Joce

I got Tagged ♥ !! ^^
1. The person who tagged you is:
Jocelyn Ng Sze Lin
2. Your relationship with him/her is:
frens, good friend, ex-mei*lols*
3. Your first impression of him/her is:
shes hyper!
and cute and emo and happy!! ^^
4. The most memorable moments with he/she is:
audi time, on phone time, and on msn talking time. :x
laughing together wahahaha :P
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
Jie, Pei Me Audi? ^^
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
i will loveeee them !! hehe <33
7. If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve that:
nothing, just be herself lor..=)
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, what will you do:
give my best wishes and blessings for her from far
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
no idea, wont be happening ba? i seriously don hope tat day will come ><
10. The most desired things you want to do for him/her now is:
On phone with her and laugh together.
11. Your overall impression on him/her is:
happy and hyper girl! Cute ^^
12. The characteristic you love most about yourself:
I'm myself, my recent testimonials from someone who I care is that I'm someone who's nice to talk with, friendly. Talking to me not stressful and quite relaxing. =)

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
Thinking too much at times, ><
14. The most ideal person you want to be is:
me.
15. For people who care and love you, say something to them:
I love u all, thanks for loving me, i appreciate it so much^^
16. Are you sexy?
nopee~ not at all x.x 
17. What am I doing now?
Singing songs, and waiting for tomato and my kor de reply. Both seem moody tonight. Maybe I should stop talking to them le. Abo later make things worst nia. ><

 

No comments:

Post a Comment