Tuesday, May 19, 2009

K o r e a n

Today had some talking with my kor before going for class. I'm glad that he willing to share some of his problems with me. =) However, I wish him all the best in solving his problems. Kor, if you need someone to talk, your mei is always there to listen to your problems ok? =)

P/S: Don't misunderstands, it's 100% pure brotherly love ^^

Ahem~ Today as usual, once I enter the college door, I will hear many *mousy* sound like *kissing* sound cause they are calling a mouse, which is ME~ Oh well, already used to it and it actually quite fun xD.

Heard Cecilia's laptop stroked by lightning, all her assignments intro were gone. Feel very sorry for her cause she has no computer to do her assignments le. She even say to live in college le since college got computer. Since she live near my house, I offered to lend her my laptop but she declines cause she feel paiseh.

I've also heard that Mr. Loke from MIS got married last week and was having honeymoon week with his wife. *Grats to you Mr Loke    *

Yay to my assignment , finally I found someone which I can do my interview for my purchasing assignment. Its week 6 already, left 1 month+ till assignment due date. Better do it fast to avoid last minute work AGAIN. I can assure you all, doing assignment last minute its totally NOT fun at all. >.>

Today when class finish, I was sitting together with Fiona and suddenly a guy came down from upstairs and say hi to her. I glance at him for like 5 seconds and I immediately thinks he look like someone. Looks like Jackie Chan's son, 房祖名. I was told that he is a Korean and came here to study together with his sis. I smiled at his sis and she smiles back =)

Went dinner with the usual gang.  *Me, See Meng, Ian Ting, and Tuck Leong* Cause see meng just finish her 1st final paper.

That's all for now. Buhbye

1 comment:

  1. haha... i thought the whole post will be about him.. =)

    ReplyDelete