Thursday, May 21, 2009

College Joker

Tonight seems to be a very peaceful night. Mei suddenly tells me that she wants to settle everything at one. Including doesn't want to call me as Jie anymore. ><

We were playing audition together at the time she told me about this decision of hers. I suddenly become very emo after she say so. I was like, *Why ar mei, ><* Although I'm sad that I'm not her Jie anymore, but she happy jiu hao lor. =)

I finally brave up myself and go to confront Chang Meng. He said he wasn't mad at its just he's been quite tired and sad lately due to her Great Grandma pass away. We've been friends for 4 year + nearly 5 years ler so I really cherish this friend of mine. The 3 Do Re Mi has brought a lot of laughter for me in my college time. I'm so happy to know this 3 guys. They will always be my funny junior.  Of cause including Chee Leong & also Soong Seng la =D

Meng & Me

                                Chang Meng and Me~

Me & Chee Leong 

                              Me and Chee Leong~

No comments:

Post a Comment