Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday

1406773098

Wen Jie, Happy Birthday ^^

Sent him something I never did to anyone before. Lols.

*Paiseh for my sucky voice :x*

A guy who I know through the sabo of my kor. Known him since 10th of May. Had some misunderstandings earlier but then things are back to normal after that =) *grateful*

He is a quite interesting guy. Caring and funny. He will cheer me up when I’m sad. When I got scolded by my father or my sis, he will cheer me up. He listen to my problems and I must say that he is a very good friend of mine. I feel so grateful to know him and glad that we become good friends. I like chatting with him very much, feel relaxed when talking to him. As time pass by I find out that we both tend to think alike. We have so much in common *although he say is just small matters what we have in common* but that’s what matters.

I think I liked him. I tried to like him as my good friend but feelings are hard to control. Although I know I liked him but I also know that he has a girlfriend. I can only say its bad timing? However, I won’t do anything. I will just remain good friends with him. I only hope that he would share his problems and happy things with me. At least I can know what is happening with his life and cheer him up when he’s sad. That’s all I ever wish for. I will pray everyday and give my best blessings to him and his girlfriend ^^

Once again, Happy Birthday my dear good friend, Wen Jie ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment