Sunday, May 3, 2009

Meet UPs in Sg on Labour Day

Me & Chuuuu <333
Feel so sorry for her cause she purposely came to auntie shermaine's apartment around 1230pm at amk to find me...T.T *Touched*
I love you chuu<333
* P/s: My hair so messy =.=" *
We had a good talk at my aunt's apartment. =)

Around 3pm, auntie sally took me together with chuu and my parents to china town. Then we went to OG to meet them up. Bonny and jie gave me big surprise cause they already meet up first before they meet me. They both have waited me for 2 hours...T.T, sorry to both of u T.T

Jie took this picture when I was so enjoying eating my McFlurry Mudpie. She was obviously sitted infront of me and bonny sit in the middle between us. The one next to me was chuu follow by vicky infront of chuu. I didnt expect I would be this shy when I first meet bonny. Maybe he's my ex audi couple bah. I was so shy and I feel i neglected him. Sorry bonny, T.T

However, untill roughly 5pm, momo and chuu need to go le, then before they both left, chuu gave me a big hug *huggiess*, after that momo gave me a big hug too *huggiesss*, I told momo to think about *HIS* case and momo say to me * u too ar, lemon hmm hmm *...I know what ure saying momo, ^^...oops, shud be vicky...hehes...I love you both...muacks~ <33>

*Miss Hugging U Both ><*

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!"lemon hmm hmm" LOL!! JOEY WO AI NI *BLUSH*

    ReplyDelete