Monday, May 18, 2009

Nokia 6700

  Ok today has been a roller coaster day for me. I've never be so straight forward talking to someone who I know not so long without even go through my brain. I said everything on my mind at the very moment. Phew~

Suddenly everything is back to normal yesterday night and I feel very happy about it. xD I think it is time for me to change my phone le cause lately my phone is acting strange nia. That day went out with tuck leong and then my phone dropped on the floor. Since then the speaker is like sot sot. x.x But the phone I'm waiting is not out yet neh. Nokia 6700. Yesh its still Nokia once again. Cause I'm loyal de so paiseh to Sony ericsson :D

Here are some photos of it~ enjoy peeps

nokia-6700 a

that's all for now peeps...bubye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment