Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ian Ting’s Farewell

KBOX

Finally See Meng and Ian Ting has finish their final exams. Now they are just waiting to graduate once the result is out. However, this also means that Ian Ting is going back to Seberang Perai to live with her family. So we decided to held a farewell for her. We went to Kbox Embassy to sing karaoke. Had dinner at Fook Seng at 8pm and went to sing at 9pm.

I sang quite a lot of songs. Ah must not forget to mention Kin Ho came too. Kin Ho is me and See Meng de secondary school friend. It was our first time singing karaoke together and surprisingly he sing very well! ^^

He was so shy and don’t dare to sing so I looked at him and made him sing. xD Everyone laugh happily, but I know I’m not really that happy. Although I try to laugh together, but still I just somehow not that happy. Why? I have no idea. Something is bothering my mind maybe? I don’t know.

However, sing until 12:15am then Tuck Leong decided to go back cause he is so tired and tomorrow he has to work quite early and so he send me home first while others still singing until 1am.

It was a very emotional night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment