Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kar Ling

Went to Ipoh Parade with Kar Ling today. She told me she's going back to Kl on 27th so we decided to go out together. Meet up with Kar Ling in popular around 12:15. Paiseh, was actually very late de. Sorry Kar Ling ><. I'm late cause my mom's car tire tio some screws. Pomzat already so my bro have to go and change the tire for my mom. However, in the end we go parade by Jeremy's car. *Thanks Jeremy ^^*  He dropped me off in parade then went to Jusco with my bro.

Meet up with Kar Ling in popular, then went to buy some files *8 files* and a Buenos Eggie. 

AC336

Been wanted to try this Eggie since long time ago. In my memory, my first time eating this Eggie was when I'm 12 years old. That time my whole family went Aussie to attend my eldest sis's graduation. My eldest sis bought me this and it is very tasty. Tasty enough for me to remember and like it until now xD

I just open it and Yay! I get my toy. xD This is my toy. He's holding a camera to take my photo lols "Joking xD"

AC330 

We have our lunch at Kenny Rogers. I ordered a Chicken Macaroni Cheese with a cup of lemon tea. Kar Ling ordered a Quarter Meal Serve with Black Pepper Sauce.

AC334 

Chicken Macaroni Cheese

DSC00976

My Lemon Tea and Our Muffins *Vanilla & Chocolate Flavor*

After that we went to Hip Hop Arena to shop. We both saw a bag and we both seems to love it but its quite expensive though. One bag is RM 53.90. The sales girl say if we take 2 together, she will discount for us to RM 52 and so we bought. *heart pain nia, so ex for me le ><* Have to eat lesser to cover up the cost. x_x

AC333

My Bag, must use it wisely and carefully x.x

And lastly I want to scream~~~~ *Omg, Why So Hot Today? ><*

DSC00988

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment