Saturday, May 30, 2009

Spanarlogy

A friend of mine saw my msn title, told me he understands how I feel cause he is feeling the same way towards someone else. He is missing someone else too. Just that his someone else is someone who has boyfriend. Then I told him that there is nothing much we can do about it when We like someone who has a bf / gf. He told me that there is actually things we can do.

2 things can be done according to him.

  • “ Spanarlogy ”
  • Walk Away

You all might be wondering what is the meaning of “spanarlogy”. I was also don’t quite understand when he told me that. The 2nd option of coz lar its easily to be understand. First time hearing the word of “spanarlogy” and it really shocks me that such word exist. It’s just created by some people? Ok back to the topic.

“Spanarlogy” is actually origin from a canto phrase “撬墙脚". This is a not so ethical way but I cannot say it is wrong. Technically it means stealing other people’s boyfriend / girlfriend. However, everyone has their own opinion, some would say its very low class or evil for doing so. Some would say as long as he / she is not married to that person, there is still chances, and they would think they are just fighting for who they love, they are not wrong. For myself, I think it is very wrong. People are happy together with their gf / bf and why on earth you want to steal them? Just because you like them too? Even you won him over another girl, what’s the fun ? what you get? If he / she is able to grabbed over by you, then it is a sure that he / she might be grabbed by other people and ends with he / she left you with all those sadness and sorrows?

I know it is quite helpless when you like or love someone who already has a gf / bf. But sometimes we can just say its the wrong timing? Liking the right person at the right time. That’s what make things perfect. However, not everyone is that lucky to able to like the right person at the right time. There are also people who likes other people at the wrong time. They are not wrong, they just happens to liked someone at the wrong time.

Quote from the movie of “The Holidays”

Iris: I've found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Shakespeare said "Journeys end in lovers meeting." What an extraordinary thought. Personally, I have not experienced anything remotely close to that, but I am more than willing to believe Shakespeare had. I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should. I am constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives. It was Shakespeare who also said "love is blind". Now that is something I know to be true. For some quite inexplicably, love fades; for others love is simply lost. But then of course love can also be found, even if just for the night. And then, there's another kind of love: the cruelest kind. The one that almost kills its victims. Its called unrequited love. Of that I am an expert. Most love stories are about people who fall in love with each other. But what about the rest of us? What about our stories, those of us who fall in love alone? We are the victims of the one sided affair. We are the cursed of the loved ones. We are the unloved ones, the walking wounded. The handicapped without the advantage of a great parking space! Yes, you are looking at one such individual. And I have willingly loved that man for over three miserable years! The absolute worst years of my life! The worst Christmas', the worst Birthday's, New Years Eve's brought in by tears and valium. These years that I have been in love have been the darkest days of my life. All because I've been cursed by being in love with a man who does not and will not love me back. Oh god, just the sight of him! Heart pounding! Throat thickening! Absolutely can't swallow! All the usual symptoms.

My recent movie – The Holidays

Recommended to watch. [if possible, try not to watch it alone, cause I watched it alone and it somehow makes me feel more lonely]

However, it was a good movie. I would love someone like Miles.

2 comments:

  1. Dont tell me the person you saying is me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's wrong? o_o
    I didnt say its who also..:x
    sorry if i offended u...><

    ReplyDelete