Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bao Bei Mei

4160cb610200042e

Don't know who the hell go and pissed off my mei =.= , she is pissed off now and no mood. I learned that whenever she is pissed off or no mood, it is better for me not to find her to talk. Let her relax and chill herself and she will be alright a few days later. 

However, last night was a happy night cause my mei is hyper. We were on phone and so happy laughing together. Love her to bits when she is hyper, and of cause lar still love her even when she's not hyper and sad. I've started to realize that my mei's mood influence me a lot. When she is sad I would be sad too and try to think how to cheer her up. But apparently every time I fail in doing it nia x.x

I promised her to blog everyday and today is the 1st post. She say must post something even have nothing to write. Just simply crap wor.

*May God Bless You* my mother's cousin committed suicide 2 weeks ago on 6th of May.  He burned charcoal and eat sleeping pills to suicide. T.T  I feel sad but as like my cousin zy says, not to say sad until burst into tears lar. Plus not so close with him as in he's in Singapore and I'm in Malaysia. However, he's a good guy and always been cheerful in my memory of him. That day I review back the testimonials I have in my friendster, and found the testimonial he wrote for me.

Uncle

Lastly, I want to say, May The Force Be With You, My Beloved Biao Jiu.

No comments:

Post a Comment