Friday, October 23, 2009

Wedding Dream.

Finally saw Er Jie’s wedding gown. Thought of myself. I took Er Jie’s wedding gown and put on my body. The gown is so pretty and I’m sure Er Jie will look so pretty when she wears it. :) But ler, it looks so funny on me because I’m not tall enough to even wear my Er Jie’s wedding gown. :x Er Jie even say, “next time you have to tailor make your wedding gown lar” =S

Anyway, everything is still too early to say. I’m not even sure If I ever have the chance to wear that and marry the one I love and then spend my whole life with. I am a very loyal and devoted person. That’s what almost everyone who knows me say de.

I believe every girl did dream about how they want their wedding to be. Wearing white gown and hold by parent’s hand walking in a church. Papa gave my hand to him, I smile happily. Until the moment, I said I do and then we kissed. Or perhaps having a wedding in a garden? Just a small one will do, I am a very simple person, I don’t need fancy fancy big wedding. Just simple as nice, as long as the one I marry is the one I love, that’s the only thing matters to me. :) Receive blessings by my family and also friends. Marry with the one they love is every girl’s dream la, it’s normal, so don’t blame me for dreaming :x

What a beautiful dream, but it still so so so far away. I don’t even have anyone who wants me now. Hah. However, accidentally watch Bride Wars that day, I love Kate Hudson’s wedding gown. Simple as nice. I even did some research on it, it was design by a creative woman call Vera Wang. The wedding gown that Kate Hudson wears in Bridal War was her Fall Collection 2005.

001_primary

Vera Wang 

Closer Look. :P

Vera Wang 1

Isn’t it simple and nice? ^^

P/s: I wrote this not because I wanted to get marry so much, I’m just dreaming ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment