Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Left 4 Dead

Francis, Bill, Zoey, & Louis.

Now I finally understand what Judee mention about *Boomer* earlier. It is a shooting game which is similar to CS. Just that it is much more extreme and much interesting *some say*.

My best friend even told me that some of his friends even vomit after playing this game for a while. For me, although its my first time playing this game, I don’t really feel vomit, only abit dizzy la. But I can still play this game because me and my brother played Doom when we were young. Talking about this game call Doom. I still remember we have to go to the Dos mode only we can play this game. We even use cheat codes to play :x The cheat codes are IDDQD for all God mode *which means wont die* and also IDKFA for all weapons equipped. The 7th Gun is the most powerful ones. :x

In this Left 4 Dead game, there are a few monster I met in the game, Boomer, Snooker, and Hunter. I heard the most scary would be the *Witch*. I was told when the *Witch* is getting nearer, you can hear woman crying, and when you hear that, you have to off your flashlight else the *Witch* will come to you and you’ll be dead for sure. GG-ed. So far, I’ve never met *Witch* yet. Spend 1 hour plus playing this game in Infinity. Thanks Ivan for intro me this game. xD Had a quite happy day playing this game. XD

Here are some of the monster I hate the most.

The First One, Let’s Welcome…..

Mr. Boomer * Yuck*

Boomer

His tactic is to vomit on one of us and explode. -.-

The Second One, Let’s Welcome….

Mr. Smoker

Smoker

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He will spread out a gas which can damage our life bar.

The Third which I hate the most of all,

Mr. Hunter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment