Friday, October 2, 2009

Awaiting. =)

I am really looking forward for our trip to come. Never thought that I would have this chance going on a trip with you. Every single time when I thought of it, I will smile and happy. I even dreamt of something about us this morning. I do believe dreams will come true. As what Ivan taught me, as long as you believe in it, it will come true, its the law of attraction. =)

We go walk here and there…take photos…eat stuffs…gossip about the people beside our table or the girl who dress like so lala :x…talk this and that…having fun together….laughing together…how nice just to even think of it….We will make this work…and it will work out fine! It will be, because I know it will be! ^^

That is why I must get a new phone with nice camera because I love to take photos with my phone. Bleh. =P

Cute-hi5-27 

Awaiting the great days to come. God please bless fully for everything to go smoothly for him and also for our trips. =) I will willing to do anything for both as long as it goes smooth. =)

God, please bless everything is smooth for his work. Everything good happen to him jiu hao le, give him all my good luck ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment