Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gratitude

Finally paid my debts. It’s really so *heavy* and very *pain* on me. T.T

Everyone will surely face problems. It will occurs in everyone’s life everyday. The key to solve problems is to calm ourselves down and find a solution to solve the problems we faced. Try telling it to friends and they might be able to give some opinions and guidelines which can be use on solving your problems. :)

I forgot to bring back my Coke Glass Cup before I left McD just now. T.T So heart pain, the whole set cost me RM 15 plus a sundae chocolate. T.T

A lot of bad things keep happening to me lately, thanks to all my friends who supports me when I’m having a bad time in my life. Hereby, I thank all of you for supporting me as always :)

I agree with Ivan, we must be gratitude. We must not forget to say thanks or thank you to whoever helped us and supported us during the hard times. :)

Thank You.

Arigato Gozaimasu

Kamsah Hamidah

Xie Xie

Terima Kasih

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment