Saturday, October 31, 2009

Christmas.

dresden2

Christmas has always been a warm season of all the year. Although it’s always end of the year, but I love Christmas. Christmas this year is meant to be more special compare to the past few years because I’m gonna celebrate it in Singapore. It’s been year I wanted to celebrate my Christmas in Singapore because they said Singapore has the most beautiful lightings during Christmas time. Bonus is, I plan to meet some important persons when I go Singapore next month. The first to meet is of course my aunt and my dear cousins because I’ll be staying at their house. Secondly, it would be my jie. I wanted to spend lots of time with her, wandering around and talk non stop. That’s if she is free to meet up with me. =/ But most of all, the one I wanted to meet the most, is him. I know it’s not a sure that he will even wants to meet me, but I really really hope and wanted to meet up with him and spend time with him even just for a while. I can’t wait till Christmas. >< How I wish I can turn the time faster, so Christmas will be here when I wake up tomorrow morning. Sigh, I know it’s not possible at all. I’m just dreaming. ><

A lot has been said and I know it very well. I will try harder. >< A lot of bad things keep on happen to me, I cannot handle this alone, can anyone supports me? Comfort me and console me by pop-up me on msn? T.T I know bad times will go, there will be sunshine after the rain, but I really need someone to tell me that now. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment