Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Silly.

silly lover

Perhaps you don’t remember anymore, you once said, love is being silly. And so now I reply you back “Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.”

You’ve always said me silly and call me silly girl. Yes I am silly and this is me. =)

Went to Starbucks with bro just now since we both are bored. Thanks Ivan so much for the special discount :x

I might be a bored person but I’m trying everyday to learn to be a more interesting person. Sorry if I bored you sometimes. =)

I know something changed between us after that incident. I don’t know how to resolve that feeling but there is nothing I can do about it. What can I do to prove to you that my heart is really sincere about everything I told you? I feel deeply sorry for making you feel sick listening to all those words. Sigh. I shall let time be my witness and they will prove it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment