Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mamma Mia.

Tuned into this movie when I was eating my indian fried noodle at home after class ended at 3. Thought of watching this earlier during their premiere which is about 1 year ago but didn’t watch it in the end. Can’t really recall the reason.

This is a story about this woman call Donna and her daughter Sophie, her relationship with 3 man in her life, Sam Carmichael, Harry Bright, and Bill and also her 2 best friend - Tanya and Rosie. Sophie is about to get married to the love of her life - Sky and wanted his father to walk her down the isle on her wedding day. She found out her mom’s diary and invited the 3 guy, Sam, Harry and Bill.

Along this movie, its all about singing Abba’s classic songs like

  • Mamma Mia
  • Chiquitita
  • Money Money Money
  • Honey Honey
  • I Have A Dream
  • Super Trouper
  • Dancing Queen
  • Our Last Summer
  • Lay All Your Love On Me
  • Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
  • Voulez-Vous
  • SOS
  • Does Your Mother Know
  • Slipping Through My Fingers
  • The Winner Takes It All
  • I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
  • When All Is Said And Done
  • Take A Chance On Me
  • Waterloo
  • Thank You For The Music

However, I only love some of the songs from Abba, like Chiquitita, Super Trouper, Dancing Queen, The Winner Takes It All, and Thank You For The Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment