Friday, October 16, 2009

Complications.

Even though I am in starbucks enjoying my Chocolate Cream, my mind is running non stop. Too many things running inside my tiny little brain. Never feel as stress as this for so long time. Too many problems comes in a shot.

Complications, so much of might and maybe. I’m not sure if I can handle this alone.

Compensations, family issue unsolved, unsure journey, I’m 21 years old already, I should be old enough to handle this, but now the fact has just proved that I am not fully ready for this adult world. How so ever, I am in adult world already and I got to get myself ready and face the world of adults which is full of responsibilities. I need to attend problem solving classes maybe.

I am afraid of things I am not sure of. I want to see the world. I wanted to be trusted and let me try to walk. However, I still need my family and friends to supports me when I fall down. But, my dear mom, will you willing to give me the chance for me to prove to you that I am able to take care of myself. I did prove to you once during my 3 months industrial training in KL 2 years ago. I wash my own clothes, I rest and drink lots of water when I’m sick, I kept my laundry everyday after work, I went to shop for groceries needed myself by taking Monorail and walking.

God please bless me for everything smooth for me. I really wanted to go for my trips. T.T

tumblr_kokq4rtWXn1qzdr4go1_500

No comments:

Post a Comment