Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hope.

tumblr_kpahszR6SZ1qzdr4go1_400

Time flies, soon it’s going to be November le. I got to start to do my revision le. I can’t afford to fail anymore. God please bless me the best for my future undertaking.

Human Resources: 50% bah :x

F&B: Erm, I think got 40% la :x

Management Accounting: 20% T.T

Cham le, gonna work harder for accounts le, other 2 subject I still can handle, but accounting is really making me so worry. T.T

Let’s work hard before I enjoy my trip in sg when December comes. =P Just nice timing, because my finals will be on Starting of December, so I might be able to go earlier once my exam finish! Let’s just hope for the best to come. It will be fine, everything will be fine :)

Been wanting to buy phone so much lately. Mama is going to lend me money to buy it, but my decision of buying Nokia’s phone or SE’s phone is shaking. What is wrong with me? I thought all this while I have been a Nokia fans and I’m shaking? =/

Suddenly I thought of something someone told me, he said, as long as you love yourself, other people will love you. So far those bad points he think I should throw away, I think I almost finish throwing le, maybe still got balance 15% la, but I will work more hard to throw the remaining 15% away! :)

2 months later from today, it will be my birthday. Hope I will have a happy happy birthday this year. I don’t wan to celebrate alone anymore T.T Thinking of how it feels when I celebrated my birthday alone during my 20th birthday 2 years ago. I will never ever want to go through the same situation anymore. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment