Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wants.

Sometimes I feel I don’t really understand myself that well. It’s not that I don’t love myself or have no confidence in myself but its, I just don’t  understand myself. But I do know what I want and need. I am a very easy satisfy person. A lot of my friends said I shouldn't be this easy to feel satisfy. When I ask them why, they say its simply because human’s are greedy? LOL!

Different people want different things. What I want is just very simple. I just wanted to be care by the one I love and I care for him and I’ll be guai and listen to him telling me about his life and feelings. Is that too much to ask? :(

No one can really predict what will happen in the future. Do anyone have any idea how much I hope that December is here when I wake up the next day morning? I believe there will be so many happenings during December. First thing is because December is my birthday month. Secondly, it’s the long waited trip together with my best friend See Meng. We’ve been promised to go sg for trip together since 5 years ago. Finally this year we are going to make it happen! Hopefully God bless us that everything will be smooth according to the plan! =D I promise I’ll pray more and even more harder for everything to go smoothly! Everything will be smooth because It will just be! =D

I just wanted to say…

enchanted And

i need you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment