Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Training Flashbacks.

Looking back all the photos taken during my industrial training in Dorsett Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur 2 years ago. All the memory flash back and feels like they just happened yesterday. Get to know Albee, Sen, Chee Weng, Catherine, Qin Wan, Mei Yin, Jeen Yee, Grace, Ah Fai, Ah Kit, Roy, Tommy, and of course, Simon. Feel so glad to have known them because they are all good people. Knowing Simon is quite weird because we only start to talk to each other only since the last week of my training in Dorsett, weird right? Before that we don’t talk at all. It is because I don’t need to be trained in kitchen, else I will trained by him. Still remember last time me, Catherine, Albee, and Qin Wan will discuss which who who who is cute and that time we were actually agrees that we think Simon looks cute. :x If we happens to work at the same shift, they we will go shopping or go watch movie together after work. So Fun! ^^

We even created nicknames for our HR Manager at that time. We call her *Fruit  Juice*.  Even though I don’t get paid for my training in Dorsett, but I miss my training time so much because I accompany by this group of good people. Thanks to all of those who I mention on above. =)

Here are some photos taken during my training in KL. =)

Me and Catherine in Main Kitchen

Catherine & Me In Main Kitchen

Ah Fai and Me

Ah Fai & Me in Main Kitchen

Albee and Me

DSC02008

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Mei Yin and Catherine

DSC00835

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aida, Albee, Sen, and Chee Weng

04022008158

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hopefully we can meet up again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment