Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I miss her. My Jie. =/

BoysOverFlowersToday is the 4th day since jie went for her Korea trip together with her mom and her brother Terence last Saturday night at 8pm. I have no idea why do I like to share all my stories with her. She cheers me up with her own jokes every time when I’m emo-ing or sad-ing. It’s only 4 days never talk to my jie, I already miss her so much. But I know she must be so exciting and enjoying her Korea trip. Eating, walking around, shopping and of course *hunting* for the sight of handsome Korean guys like Ji Hoo or Yi Jung! =P

I simply love to tell her my stories and I feel thankful to know her because she really supports me and be there for me during my sad times. Not only sad times but also happy times. We will discuss which guy is handsome, scream together on skype when we agrees on the same thing. =P

I simply love my jie. =p

Jie, Thanks for always be there for me especially during my hard times few months ago. Although you are not my real sis, but we’re like real sisters and yet better than real sis. =P However, I want to say, I love you jie. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment