Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cartoons.

spongebob

Sponge Bob Square Pants has been a quite hot cartoon for kids. However, cartoons has no age limit one ma, anyone by any age can love cartoon. My close friend loves to watch SpongeBob square pants. I love to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog. :x I believe everyone has their own favorite cartoon show they love to watch. For myself, those I watched during my child hood are including:

Power Rangers

Pokémon

Power Puff Girls

Dexter Laboratory

Pinky and the Brain

Tom and Jerry

PB & J Otter

Courage the Cowardly Dog

For now, these are the shows I remember to be my favorite show during my child hood. Another show who influence me the most until now is call Wizard of Oz. It is a very classic movie. Dorothy and her little dog call Toto.

Dorothy and Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment