Saturday, September 26, 2009

26.09.09

Happy birthday my dear Carol sis, may you have a great ones. =) This is the sms I sent to my sis this morning when I wake up. Although at times we have arguments and disagreements,  but deep down, I know you do cares about me and my future. You are just trying to make me into a better person. Hereby, I apologize for all the mistakes I’ve done and hope you will forgive me. ^^

Anyway, we went to have our dinner in a newly open restaurant in Jusco. This shop is located next to KBox Embassy. You will see this restaurant by your right hand side before you reach KBox Embassy’s entrance. At first I thought it is a Japanese Cuisine restaurant but ends up it is a oriental mix japanese restaurant. It is call *Takahashi Cafe*. They have just started their business around 1 month ago.

  The MenuDSC00945

My Green Tea

DSC00950

Mushroom Soup

DSC00951

Chicken Teriyaki Set

DSC00954

Prawn and Scallop Pizza

DSC00956

Mango and Banana Pizza

DSC00957

All those above are foods that we ordered. There are 8 of us excluding my 3rd sis and including 2 of my brother-in-law. It cost mama around Rm140++. I asked mama if she thinks the food there is expensive, she say “not cheap lor” hahahahaha. But seriously, the pizza in this restaurant is very different from pizza hut. I think they smell better with the smell of milk. However, I totally don’t think this Mango and Banana Pizza is tasty. The taste of banana just cannot go with the pizza. Taste so weird to me. ><

The manager of this restaurant is very generous and good in customer service. When he found today is my sis’s birthday, he gave us complimentary ice cream to everyone of us.

DSC00960

And lastly, The Cake of the night.

Cake 

Once again, Happy birthday my dear sis. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Ic ic !! hey this is the best rated restaurant so far in IPOH XD .... price ok what =s .... but yea the pizza .... the Scallop 1 is the best .... next time if u have the chance to go again =D ... order the " Chicken chop Terriyaki + Wasabi " that 1 also 1 of the best dishes over there ... cost only RM 12.90 ~~ worth for it ^^

    ReplyDelete