Monday, September 21, 2009

Silly Meets Up. Bleh.

And so I went out with Mee Kee today. It’s been quite a long time since our last meet, I think it was 2 years ago in Mid Valley. She was late and so she treated me Baskin Robins. :x I still remember it cost her around Rm15. :x

Went to meet her in Jusco at first around 1130am and then we went to Parade together in separate cars. We were firstly thought to have Sushi King for lunch but then due to Mee Kee was wanting to drink so we went to Kenny Roger which is just opposite Sushi King.

Ordered a quarter meal together with 3 side dishes including 2 macaroni cheese and one smashed potato. Ordered one Extreme Chocolate Blend and shared with Mee Kee. It feels so happy talking to this best buddy of mine. I think we have been buddies since we were Form 1, which is when we are still 13 years old. Two silly girls talk and sit together in the class. Although she’s now in KL but we still keep in contact and were very close even though after our graduation 5 years ago.

I bought two books by Amy Cheong again. I just simply love her books because I strongly agrees on what she wrote in her book. We even go and buy birthday presents for her sis due to her sis’s birthday is just around the corner. She spend RM40 on buying her sis a *Fat Cat* song’s collection. We took a few photos before we left. They are silly but we are happy, so I don’t care! :x

 

DSC00451 DSC00450

DSC00456 DSC00455 DSC00452 DSC00454

Lalala, we are crazy. Bleh. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment