Sunday, September 6, 2009

Simply Don’t Understand.

I’ve been having this question in my mind due to the things between me and a good friend of mine. You said nothing happened between us, but you somehow makes me feel I am bothering you. I didn’t do anything wrong, I didn’t scold you for no reason, I was even worrying you about your situation with your girl. But I thought to give you some space to relax down yourself, and so I didn’t talk to you much on msn.

I mean, why can’t we continue be good friend still if nothing actually happened? I really don’t understand. Can someone tell me why? Cause I really don’t want to lose such a good friend. I thought last Saturday we were still discussing about my KL dinner? However, the hard time will pass, just hold strong, as your good friend, I will surely support you no matter what. Cheer up! ^^

6533_221409180251_548205251_8107677_2279609_n 

P/s: Just a random photo stolen from Aixin’s facebook photo album. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment