Sunday, September 20, 2009

Raya Celebration.

Today is the official day for Raya this year. The Raya date was originally on tomorrow according to the calendar. However, due to some reason *I have no idea*, the government announced that today is the official Raya for this year.

Applied car from bro yesterday, got my car and drove there at 12:45pm. Thanks God for blessing me, everything was quite smooth along my way to McD Medan Gopeng. ^___^ Xiu Min smsed me earlier that she will be waiting me at McD Medan Gopeng so she can take me to Ms. Nurainie house where I don’t know the place. Reach McD around 1:06pm and follow Choon Chuen’s car to Ms Nurainie’s house. First round’s lunch is at Ms. Nurainie’s house. Miss even bake very cute and small cupcakes served on the table in a box. Feel surprise and happy to see Fiona there. =) She wearing a very pretty hair band ^^

The cupcake I picked.

AC369

The box full of cupcakes

AC370

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stay at Ms. Nurainie’s house until 230pm. I take a ride in Ms. Nurainie’s car and went to Mr. Hirman’s house. It has been 2 years since he went to UK 2 years ago. However, Sir is still as thin as last time. I was somehow though that he would be at least abit fatter after he stayed in UK for almost 3 years. However, I feel so happy to meet sir. Meeting up with him again reminds me of how I used to make him puke blood. *Sorry Sir, I feel bad about that =(* But I do feel happy for Sir, he’s doing pretty well in UK. He is now working in a Japan Cuisine restaurant which he was paid 7 pounds per hour! I would say that is a very nice pay :x

Everyone is busy talking to Mr. Hirman, asking him about his life and also his working life in UK. Sir is going to start his Master when he go back UK tomorrow at 6pm. Sir, we will definitely miss u so much, take care and keep in touch. =)

Something special found in Mr. Hirman’s house.

AC371

What is the thing my thumb is holding? Its call erm Dried Agar Agar. I eat this before because my mom make it once. It’s tasted quite sweet though. If anyone eats this everyday? I guarantee that the person will get diabetes faster than the speed of rocket :x

Went home around 4pm and start to help out in the factory. Work until 7pm and then went home. Since its Raya, papa say wants to bring our maid to help her celebrate Raya since she is not with her family during this festive season. We went to Pizza Hut! Its been some time since we had our pizza in pizza hut. Normally we just ordered through online and they will deliver to my door step. We had Island Supreme and also Haiwaii Chicken.

DSC00938  DSC00937DSC00940

Tomorrow will be a very emo day for me. I knew it. Sigh.

Hope and pray so much and so my day will be smooth tomorrow. Meeting Mee Kee tomorrow. It’s been a long time since our last gathering in KL 2 years ago. She’s my best buds in sec school until now. =) Hope everything will be back to normal when I wake up tomorrow. =)

P/s: For some unknown reason, I hate myself tonight. ><

I need someone to remind me of something positive. >< Can anyone tell me now? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment