Monday, November 23, 2009

Progress.

smyekk3

The past 1 week has been the worst days of my life, so I’m gonna skip it. Exam is getting nearer and nearer. I study everyday from day to late night. However, I decide to update my blog during my half hour of rest time. Lots of things happened in the past 1 week. I don’t want to talk about it because it was the worst week of my life in this year.

Human Resources Progress

75%

F&B Progress

50%

Management Accounting

40%

I’m gonna make all these to be 100% in this week!.

Gambateh Joey!

Everything will be fine, I’m studying very hard everyday. Gonna strive harder! I wanted to take this chance to thanks him for motivating me to study harder. Thanks a lot, I won’t be this motivated without your encouragement. Your supports means a lot to me. Thanks :) Gonna continue study. Aja aja fighting Joey! :)

 sHumcjEz_ScSXaTolnmmr

No comments:

Post a Comment