Monday, November 2, 2009

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.

Got intro by my best friend, said this is a very great film and so watched it together with my third sis. He watched it for over 3 times. Bought this together with the movie I watched yesterday - He’s just not that into you.

This story is about a new born baby who is born old. His skin is exactly like the skin of an old man rather than the skin of a baby which is much more gentle. He is ages backward. Unlike any of us, he grows younger and younger as day goes by. Watching everyone around him leave him one after another. T.T

I was born under unusual circumstances.” I would say this movie is a quite touching and sad movie. It’s rather torturing watching the people we love die before us. Due to he’s ages backwards, he had an unusual journey of life. Been through a lot of things different than how we normally gone through. I would give 8/10 for this movie because it really touches my heart so much when he die in the hand of the woman he love, Daisy’s hand, as a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment