Thursday, November 5, 2009

Future.

high dreaming

Been thinking a lot about what I want in my life and my plans for my future. Wanted so much to work in sg after I clear my papers. After my exam next month, 3 more subjects to go! WOOTS! Gambateh neh Joey! =D

First thing of all, I must clear all my papers as soon as I can before I can graduate. I cannot afford another *R* word on my profile. I must no matter how spend more time to study! I swear to myself that I must graduate by December next year. I MUST! Too much time has been wasted!

We must not let despair or negative thing to manifest my life anymore! I remember what the secret teach me. We must be positive then only we can attracts the positive things to be happen.  Yes!. :)

Due to the new opening of a food court near my house by the name of GP, I’ve met a lot of my old primary school friends. Min Yee, Chai Huey, Yu Mei, Zhen Hui, and a lot more. But, the most unexpected to met one is Shen Yao Guang. Ever since I finish my pri school, I never ever plan to meet him back ever in my life. But I just did. LOL -.- I remember in my memories of my pri school life, I don’t really like him much, used to hate him for some reason but it was too long ago, I don’t even remember a thing about him except his name. He didn’t change much so I can still recognize his face. Bah, I won’t be seeing him again I hope! =s

ARGH,

I REALLY CAN’T WAIT TO GO MY SG TRIP NEXT MONTH. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment