Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Little Penang Kafe Suria KLCC.

Been studying everyday since the start of November. Promise someone to get good results mar, I will study more and work hard! Gambateh Joey! ^^

Found some pictures in my comp which I have dinner in Suria KLCC some time ago. I remember the taste was quite nice BUT quite expensive. But no choice lar, it’s normal for the price to be so ex in Suria KLCC, Tourist are all over in this building shopping and walking.

If not mistaken, this restaurant is situated around 4th Floor or 5th Floor in Suria KLCC. Honestly, the only thing that I can remember very clearly is that their price is really expensive because its only local Penang food. There are 2 version of this photo session. Before eaten and after eaten.

The Menu

DSC01073

Before.

Hokkien Mee.

DSC01074 

Char Koay Teow

DSC01077

 

Nasi Lemak

DSC01078 

After.

DSC01079

DSC01080

DSC01081

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment