Saturday, November 7, 2009

Birthday Girl Tze Yuin :)

untitled

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZE YUIN! May you have a great ones. Best wishes from me to you. :)

Hope you won’t mind I use your photo to blog, cause it’s your birthday mar :x This year I even call to sg to wish you leh! Hope you like it :)

Been knowing you for almost 10 years now. Thanks for all the tolerations between us and also please forgive me if I made you angry in the past. Still remember that time we go tuition together and I always go to your house. We chit chat, we sms, we surf net in your house, and we eat very spicy tom yum mee together. Those days are still in my mind and will always be in my memories that we had together. We even write letter to each other. Haha. I bet you don’t remember already la. :x

DSC01084 

The Letter

 DSC01085

  Your Signature :x

Once again, Happy Birthday Tze Yuin, friends forever, we must keep in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment