Monday, March 26, 2007

My Fm Crews Visit Ipoh Parade ^^

things seems to go quite well for me lately...2 days ago, i went shopping with my mom at ipoh parade...shop untill around 1pm ++...was planning to take those things back to car and then continue shopping as in we bought alot of heavy stuff (body shampoos, hand shampoos and etc)..then saw crowds standing infront of the stage at the ground floor or ipoh parade center point...so after we put our stuff back into the car, we went to the stage and saw the stage is full of MY FM''s decoration...as in my mom and I are one of the MY FM supporter, therefore we stand there with the crowd too...around 208pm...2 of the famous MY FM DJ - 林德荣 & 颜薇恩 appears on the stage..and everyone shout happily to welcome them both....then after they played few games with the people, they play another game that they will broadcast some part of a song for u to guess which song it is...they choose 4 person to the stage to play this game...in the end if none of the people on stage able to guess the song, they will offer chances to the crowds that is below the stage...untill they broadcast a song where no one else knows it except me, so i just raised my hands up and tell them the song name and the singer of the song...its quite easy for me ler actually xD cuz i listen a lot of songs...the song was Gigi 粱咏琪 de 原来爱情这么伤...its a very nice song and when im listening to this song it makes me feel as if shes singing about her and zheng yi kin...sobs...><" because i guess the song correctly, i get a free Original Jolin Wu Niang Karaoke VCD from My Fm de 林德荣...thx alot to them ler...xD

however, ive took some of the photo of the event tat day...

My Free Original Jolin Wu Niang Karaoke VCD~~^^

Stage Decorated With MyFM Decorations~~

The Pretty Dj 颜薇恩~~

"如花" and "皇上"

Thats all for that day~~ Cheers Ppl ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment